- Raising of container bills and collection of amounts in the revenue section.
Raising of estate rentals related bills and collection.
- Issue or payment /receipt ofcheque / cash transaction.
- Processing of bills for any port-related activity.
- Settlement of claims.
- Processing salary and other employee expenditures.
- Allocating the annual budget.
- Internal audits of departments.
- Insurance-related activities.
The key point of contact: Mr. Harshal Parte, Asst. Manager(Finance)
Email id for correspondence:cmf[at]jnport[dot]gov[dot]in
- Up-gradation and Maintenance of Computer & Communication System.
Implementation of training to all the users on various Softwares in JNPT.
- Co-ordination with all other Dept/Section for Computerization.
- Taking necessary action for implementation of the quality system as per ISO Certification.
- Interaction with MOST, IPA & other Ports, other outside agencies for various functions.
- Responsible for EDI message interchange with Customs & Shipping agencies.
- Responsible for all communication (voice, video and data) facilities in the Port, Admin. Building, Raheja Centre office, Guest House and Township including co-ordination with MTNL and/or Private Service provider and management of VHF license and Mobile Communication.
- Responsible for ERP implementation and work related to Port automation.
- Implementation/maintenance of ISO standards and Hindi implementation pertaining to MS Section.
- Administration and management of JN Port Website, Internet leased line and Intranet including commissioning of the website on gov. in domain i.e. NIC server and NIC’s GOI Tender portal.
The key point of contact: SHRI. M. K. SIRKAR, Manager(MS)
Email id for correspondence:mrinalsirkar[at]jnport[dot]gov[dot]in