HOD: Shri. Jaiwant Dhawale, chief manager(admin) & secretary
Key functions of the department
- The Administration department Head is Secretary to the Board of Trustees
The department looks into the overall admin role at the Port which includes.
- Managing Transport Services
- Guest House Management
- Co-ordination and managing hospitality during Visit of VIPs
- Co-ordination with CISF.
- Conducting Official Functions
- Industrial Relations
- Welfare & Training
- Public grievances
- Liaison with Central/State Govt.
- Co-ordination with other departments
- JNPT-APEC TRAINING CENTRE/SKILL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
- Administration Report Compilation
- Approval of film shooting in the Port.
- Arrangement of official functions.
- Supervision of JNP Gas Service.
- Marketing and media outreach for the Port.
- Employee relations.
- Coordinates with other sections of Administration Department and other Departments for the execution of Personnel, Payroll and Industrial Relations policy and procedure.
- Responsible for maintenance of discipline and settlement of grievances of Personnel sub-section.
- Responsible for procurement of books, periodicals and newspapers for Library.
The key point of contact: Shri. N.K. Kulkarni, Manager(Administration)
Email id for correspondence: : cma[at]jnport[dot]gov[dot]in